Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Vegan Thanks


This time of year, we all focus on the things we are grateful for.  I am so eternally grateful that I found the vegan diet.  I am grateful that my diet allows me to inspire other people, and that with every person I inspire to eat one less meal with animal products in it, lives are saved.  I am grateful that my diet has pointed me toward the importance of compassion, which has led me down a very happy spiritual path that I didn’t even know I was looking for.  I am grateful that my diet has re-focused my priorities in life – I don’t care about the scale or my new wrinkles much, and am instead concerned with what I can do next to make a difference.  I am grateful for all of the amazing people I have met through this lifestyle.  I am, more than ever, grateful for life – thanks to the vegan diet.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and have much to be grateful for.

With Peace,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment