Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vegetarian to Vegan: Why Give Up Dairy and Eggs?


My next book will be called Vegetarian to Vegan.  I wrote this book for all the vegetarians who have approached me after my lectures, asking questions about why or how to give up dairy and eggs.  Among the most common questions are:

·      How do you survive without cheese/ice cream/butter/eggs/etc?
·      What’s wrong with eating non-fat dairy products – they’re healthy, aren’t they?
·      What’s ethically wrong with eating dairy and eggs?  No animals were killed in the making of them!
·      What’s wrong with eating cage-free, free-range or organic eggs?

If you’ve had these or similar questions, your answers can be found here, by watching my recent lecture, Vegetarian to Vegan, given at the Vegetarian Society of Hawai’i. 


A big thank you to the amazing Bill Harris, MD, who kindly edited my video and added in all the video and many of the extra shots.

Enjoy!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment