Monday, April 23, 2012

Short Break


Have you ever had a deadline and started to procrastinate by doing everything except what really needed to get done?  Well, that’s my position right now!  My new book manuscript, Vegetarian to Vegan, is due to my publisher in a month, but instead of spending the last 40 hours on it and finishing it up, I have been cleaning out my closets, making trips to the Goodwill, organizing my files, signing up for new volunteer work I do not have the time to commit to, etc, etc. 

So, my dear readers, in order to free up some time and quit finding reasons to procrastinate, I am going to take a short break from writing my blog.  I will be back in June with fresh new articles … and a new book on the way!  Until then, be healthy and keep setting a great example!

Here’s to your health, the critters and the planet,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment